Thursday, September 18, 2014

Cost To Get Healthy

So how many of you eat the "healthier" fast food meals? Would you agree that the "healthier" daily lunch average is $5-$7 per day for just one meal. If I told you that you could eat healthier and start feeling amazing for less than that per day would you be totally in awe and wonder how you could do this. Let me tell you how. With Herbalife they have 3 different programs to get you on your way to achieving your weight loss goals. The average cost per day for a 30 day program is $3.77 to $7.25 per day! The Quickstart program is for anyone that has 10-20lbs to lose. The Advanced program is 20-50lbs and the Ultimate is for 50lbs or more. If you would like to learn more contact me. Like me on facebook Herbalife Wellness Program and see my daily post and tips. GoHerbalife.com/susanmann/en-us

No comments:

Post a Comment