Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Customer Results

I was a customer before I became a Wellness Coach and wanted to share my story.  I had a friend introduce me to Herbalife about a year ago.  I was in need to lose some weight so I decided to give it a try.  I was not serious enough I guess because I thought I could just 1/2 follow the plan and see results well I didn't so I just stopped and continued to gain weight.  This Spring I jumped on a scale and was shocked that I had gained so much weight.  I immediately called my friend and told her I was ready to commit to myself and take control of my life.  I ordered my first Herbalife Weight Lose Program and read the program.  I understood this time it was not a diet but a lifestyle change.  It makes you aware of what is healthy for you and what you should avoid.  It is not a diet where you have to purchase their food.  You buy your food at the store and become more aware of your healthy choices.  I have lost 23 lbs on the program and feel better, have more energy and feel better about myself and decided to become a Wellness Coach to help others achieve their goals as I contine to achieve mine

No comments:

Post a Comment