Thursday, September 25, 2014

Your Diet can be the Fountain of Youth

Have you ever thought about your diet. When you go on an unhealthy diet which suggests that you basically starve yourself by depriving your body of the food that it needs to fuel the energy to burn the fat that it is not a healthy way to lose the weight. However, if you go on a diet plan that has you putting good vitamins and food into your body you will be amazed at the results that you will achieve. First of all your body needs vitamins and food to fuel the energy it takes to burn the fat. Your body also needs exercise. The perfect program that I have found is feeding yourself with healthy good foods and vitamins and not depriving your body of the essential nutrients. I started my diet in April and have been just amazed at the results that I have gotten. I never feel hungry, if anything I have to remind my self to eat. You need to fuel your body every couple of hours to keep the fires burning. My example of an ordinary day is I have a couple of herbal tea and aloe upon waking, then I have a Formula 1 shake for breakfast, there are so many delicious recipes to make with this you will have a hard time choosing which one you will want, then about 10am I have a protein drink (I do this one only because I am working and I don't have time to fix anything else in the morning) but you could have yogurt, hard boiled eggs, veggies, tuna pita pocket, anything that is healthy and has protein. Then at lunch I do cottage cheese and yogurt, or tuna pita pocket, salad with veggies and avocado. Then at 2pm small salad, eggs, tuna, veggies w/hummus, peanut butter, protein shake, again anything protein. Then for dinner we always eat what I call a colorful meal, chicken, port, fish, grain, salad, a lot of color. Color is good. This has been the easiest diet I have ever been on and I plan on staying this way even when I am done loosing the last 5 lbs. It has taught me the importance of nutrition and exercise. I am posting these pictures so that you can see what I am talking about the "Fountain of Youth" One picture of me is from when my kids were 7 & 10 years old, they are not 28 & 31 and the other picture was taken last month. If you would like to know how I did this and hear about the greatest weight loss program around please contact me. You will not be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment