Friday, September 26, 2014

You Are What You Eat

Do you know that the average person that goes out and eats lunch everyday spends an average of $7.17 per meal. This is a meal that consist of additives, fats, very little nutritional value and averages around 1300 calories per meal. On top of all or the lack of nutritional value you will also feel tired and not energized and just feel all out YUCK! The Formula 1 shake is a nutritional meal that will give you energy and make you feel better and also help with your weight loss goals. If you replace 2 meals a day with these shakes you will see results in the first week as long as you follow the program. The average cost per meal is $1.78. That is a total savings of $5.39 from the unhealthy meal. There are vitamins that will help with your cellular health also. I have been on this program since April and I have lost a total of 25lbs, have gained all sorts of energy and have never felt better. After one month on the program I felt so good that I signed up for my 1st 5k. Needless to say I have never run a 5k before and never ran that far in my entire life. I finished the race in 40 minutes I beat my goal of 45 minutes and that was the beginning of my desire to run. If I had tried to do that before at 150lbs I would not have been able to do this. At this point I had just lost maybe 10lbs that first month. I continued running and am still enjoying the benefits of my new found health. I believe that this program has also reversed the aging process for me as well as many other people I know that are on it. I not only feel 20 years younger but feel like I look more like late 30's than early 50's. See my blog from yesterday I have picutres posted from back in the early 90's and my current picture. You decide how you would like to feel. Me I take my current health and wellness to what I felt like a year ago any day. If you would like to learn how to do this as I have please contact me and let me show you the program. I will be with you 100% of the way on your journey to losing weight and feeling healthy. GoHerbalife.com/susanmann/en-us

No comments:

Post a Comment