Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Make Today The Beginning Of Something Special

Happy Fall!... Let today be the beginning of something special that you do for yourself. Take the leap of faith and take some time and look at where you are and where you want to be with your health and wellness. Is today the day that you say to yourself I want to lose this extra weight, I want to have more energy, I want to feel healthier. Are you tired of being tired? Our program will make you feel amazing. Before I started I was at the heaviest I had ever gotten, of course I blamed it on menopause. The dreaded "M" word that we all deny until it happens. When I turned 45 I started having a harder time staying active and keeping those pounds from creeping up on me. I denied that I was even getting close to the big "M" and just shrugged it off as being happy again and that when you are happy then you are suppose to gain weight. Well that is an old wives tale. I took my health by the reins this past April and decided enough was enough. I started the program that fit my needs and I was totally amazed with the results that I have gotten. I was so impressed I decided that I wanted to help others achieve their goals also. If you are struggling with your weight and want to take control then contact me and we can find the program that meets your needs. I am not going to just find you the program but I am going to be your wellness coach thru your entire journey. We will make the adjustments that need to be made to your life that will make you more conscience of what you are putting into your body and make it a healthier happier you. Whether you are 20 or you are 60 I can help you. Let today be the beginning of something special! GoHerbalife.com/susanmann/en-us

No comments:

Post a Comment